HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS
A number of hotel rooms have been reserved in Milan at preferential rates for TISSUE WORLD MILAN participants. Due to limited room availability, it is advised that you make your reservation as early as possible in order to secure your preferred hotel. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Your room reservation should be made by 8 March 2019 as after this date, no room availability can be guaranteed.
|HOTEL LIST||BOOK NOW!|
Please read carefully Mico dmc’s payment and cancellation information below before booking.
Payment and cancellation policy are valid only for Tissue World Milan 2019 and from 24 to 27 March 2019. Every extra room night before and after Tissue World Milan dates is subject to availability. Different conditions and cancellation policy may apply and must be checked directly with MiCo dmc.
Every reservation must be guaranteed by credit card.
The credit card will be kept as a guarantee for the hotel reservation in case of penalty. No further cost will be charged on it.
The payment of the total number of nights booked will be requested by the hotel upon check-out. The hotel will issue an invoice directly upon payment.
If BANK TRANSFER is preferred, please do not hesitate to contact MiCo dmc for further instructions.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in writing to MiCo dmc (by email to email@example.com).
In case of cancellation, MiCo dmc reserves the right to charge on the given credit card the following cancellation fees:
- Up to and including 17 March 2019: no penalty.
- From 18 to 20 March 2019 inclusive: one night accommodation as cancellation fee.
- From 21 March 2019: 100% of the foreseen total amount due will be charged, including for changes, no shows and reduction of stay duration.
- In case of no shows, rooms will be released the following day at 09:00, and cancellation policy will be applied.
MILAN CITY TAX Since September 2012, Milan City Council has introduced a city tax for tourists staying overnight in Milan. Tourists will have to pay the levy in addition to the hotel bill as follows:
- Euro 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 4 and 5-star hotels
- Euro 4,00 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels