For your hotel reservation in Milan, EACTS has appointed MiCo dmc as the Official Housing Bureau of the 32nd EACTS Annual Meeting.
For any information and/or reservation please contact:
P.le Carlo Magno 1 – 20149 Milan – Italy
Tel. +39 02 87255050– Fax +39 02 43426274
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS (UP TO 4 ROOMS)
A number of hotel rooms at preferential rates in different price categories has been reserved in Milan and surrounding areas for the 32nd EACTS Annual Meeting.
All hotels are well connected by public transportation to the Congress Venue.
Due to limited room availability in Milan, it is advised that you make your reservation as early as possible in order to have the best choice of available hotels. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please ensure your hotel reservation is made by 28th September, 2018 as after this date, no room availability can be guaranteed.
|HOTEL LIST||BOOK NOW!|
Please read carefully Mico dmc’s payment and cancellation information below before booking.
Prepayment of the total amount due for the accommodation cost (city tax included) is requested upon confirmation of booking. Payments can be finalised by credit card or by bank transfer up until 28th September 2018 at the latest. MiCo dmc will issue an invoice and a voucher will be sent out as confirmation.
Changes and Cancellation
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in writing to MiCo dmc (by email or fax). In case of cancellation, MiCo dmc will apply the following cancellation policy:
- Up to and including 15th July 2018: MiCo dmc will refund you the amount already paid for the stay, minus an administrative fee of Euro 20,00.
- From 16th July to 15th September 2018 inclusive: MiCo dmc will refund you 50% of the amount already paid for the stay.
- From 16th September 2018: No refund is possible, including for changes, no shows and reduction of stay duration.
- In case of no shows, rooms will be released the following day at 09:00, and the accommodation will not be refunded.
- Reimbursements will be settled within 60 days after the congress.
MILAN CITY TAX
Since September 2012, Milan City Council has introduced a city tax for tourists staying overnight in Milan. Tourists will have to pay the levy in addition to the hotel bill as follows:
- Euro 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 4 and 5-star hotels
- Euro 4,00 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR GROUPS (FROM 5 ROOMS)
Group reservations for 5 rooms or more will be handled by separate contracts and regulations. In order to submit an enquiry for a group booking, please contact MiCo dmc by e-mail EACTS2018.firstname.lastname@example.org providing the number of rooms needed, hotel category and preferred location if possible. Please note that telephone reservations will not be accepted.
MiCo dmc will be glad to offer its assistance in order to support the arrangement of the delegates’ accommodation. MiCo dmc has been appointed to assist and help you identifying the best logistic solutions, venues, restaurants, transfers and services in order to deliver a complete and integrated offer as far as your participation to the EACTS 2018 is concerned.
For any enquiry please send e-mail to EACTS2018.email@example.com